New Student Enrollment
Welcome to the Webster Groves School District! Please begin the enrollment process by emailing email@example.com. In your email, please include student’s name, grade, and address. You will then be sent the documents needed for enrollment and connected to the person who will see you through the entire enrollment process. Parent portal access will be emailed to you during the enrollment process. Please note that online registration for 2021-2022 will not be available until the end of July 2021. You will be notified by email when online registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please gather the following documents for enrollment:
Children are eligible for kindergarten if they reach the age of five before August 1.RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Three or more documents are required to establish the residency and domicile of the parent(s) or guardian(s) with whom the student resides within the District. (See below for specific details on acceptable forms of proofs of residency.)
- If the student is residing with a court-appointed legal guardian who resides within the Webster Groves School District, a certified copy of the court order granting legal guardianship to such person.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the student’s health information and immunizations record as required by the state of Missouri.
- In the event that the parents of the student are divorced, and either (a) the parents share physical custody of the student, or (b) the parental rights of one of the parents has been terminated, a copy of the parents’ Decree of Dissolution of Marriage or the other Court Order terminating parental rights.
In order to enroll a student in the Webster Groves School District, the parent or court-appointment legal guardian of the student must provide a valid driver’s license or photo ID and documentation from each of the lists below.
All documents provided must be current and display the name of the parent or legal guardian, as well as their residential address within the WGSD (private information may be blacked out.)
If the parent/legal guardian does not own the property within the district, or does not have the required documentation, the parent/legal guardian should call the Student Services Office at 314-961-1233 to schedule an appointment to determine their eligibility to enroll in the Webster Grove School District.
A valid driver’s license / Government-issued photo ID with the address you are using to register your student plus one document from List A and two documents from List B.List A
Mortgage Statement + Current Occupancy Permit (Original document within 30 days) Current Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, sewer within the last 30 days) Property Deed + Current Occupancy Permit (Original document within 30 days) Current Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Real Estate Tax Bill+ Current Occupancy Permit (Original document within 30 days) Current IRS Tax Statement Residential Sales Contract+ Current Occupancy Permit (Original document within 30 days ) Current Personal Property Tax Statement Signed Residential Lease Agreement+ Current Occupancy Permit (Original document within 30 days ) Current Social Services, Social Security Benefits Statements, or Other Legal/Court Documents
Please contact the Student Services Office at 314-961-1233 if you have questions or concerns. Thank you for your interest in the Webster Groves School District.