New System to Enhance Parent and Staff Communications
SchoolMessenger enhances the District’s ability to communicate regularly with parents and staff 24 hours a day, using voice messages, email or text messaging.
The WGSD utilizes the SchoolMessenger Notification System to provide timely communication to parents on emergencies, news, events and activities.
The District has used a similar system in the past, but switched to SchoolMessenger for its many enhancements and tools, including the InfoCenter.
What is InfoCenter?
InfoCenter allows you to personalize communications from your school or district into one centralized feed.
How do I sign up for InfoCenter?
Signing up is easy. You can use the email address that they have on file for you, and follow these three steps:
- Click the Sign Up Button on the top of the InfoCenter page, or Download the InfoCenter App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market.
- Enter your email address and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token.
- After authenticating via your email, return to InfoCenter and sign in using your email and password.
It's that easy!
What's in InfoCenter?
Once you've created your account, we'll automatically link the records associated with your email address. You can then specify whether you would like to receive voice recordings, text messages, and/or emails. These options can be changed at any time, once logged into the system
View the records associated with your account - student, staff, parent records.
- Review the last 30 days worth of messages for all your associated records.
- View your contact information and configure how you would like to receive notifications.
Help Configuring InfoCenter
InfoCenter allows the ability to view and listen to messages from your school or district, verify your contact information, and personalize how you receive these school communications. For help with setting your communication preferences, please follow the link to the InfoCenter On-line Help File.
Opt-In mText Messaging
Please text Y or YES to 67587 from each wireless device you have registered in the district SIS system that you wish to receive texts on.