Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!
- Due to distance learning there will not be any late fines incurred during the first 2 terms.
- If you need any help we are more than happy to try! Click on the "Ask a Librarian" button and put in a request.
- We would be happy to help with book suggestions too.
Library Hours (Closed until further notice)
- Monday-Friday 8:25 am - 3:25 pm
- A staff member will be available by phone during these times. Otherwise, feel free to email any staff member with a request.
- Mrs. Coblitz: Library Media Specialist email@example.com 314-963-6400 ext. 11926
- Mrs. Forderhase: Library Media Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 314-963-6400 ext. 11928
- Mr. Fitzgerald: Library Media Aide email@example.com 314-963-6400 ext. 11926
Library Use During 1st Term:
Students may place a hold for any library materials that they would like to check out. The library staff will email you when those materials are ready for pick up. We will have late pick on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 4 pm. Otherwise, you may buzz into the Senior Entrance (Door #1) and grab your items anytime between 7:30 and 3:30 when Mrs. Adams is at her desk.
Checking Out Materials
- Your Library Account
Log in to your library account to manage your library materials. By using your computer login and password you can login to the OPAC to hold items, renew materials, keep personal lists, create works cited for your library materials, and more!
- Books & Magazines
Books and magazines may be checked out for a three-week period from the date of check out. No more than eight library items may be checked out at one times (this does not include your English texts). During remote learning there will not be any late fines.
- Reference Materials
Reference materials may be checked out for one week period.
Books and magazines may be renewed two times. You cannot renew items that are on hold for another student.
No food is allowed in the library. Drinks are allowed, but please place them on the floor away from the computers/laptops.
Students may visit the library during their lunch period. They must eat their food before coming to the library. Students will sign in on the library Google form. Classes and research passes have priority. Lunch students are not guaranteed the use of a computer during lunch.