Free Breakfast and Lunch for Students
During distance learning, Webster Groves students have access to free breakfast and free lunch available for free home delivery. Meal pick-up won't be offered. For meal delivery sign up, please visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfH08CJCOJnb0mqz6Cg45vKq9mllDBcKBWFJWwbBoiM96s-9A/viewform?usp=pp_url or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Students who have opted for in person learning can also receive free breakfast and free lunch at their schools.
In addition, the district operates the Community Care Food Pantry, for families in need. You can find information about the pantry here https://mo02202299.schoolwires.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=23454 You will find details about how to pick up a box of food or how to donate.
Other Food Assistance:
All Our Kids: STL Regional Food Sites
Operation Food Search - Hunger Hotline 314-726-5355 (x3)
- They can direct you to local food shelters
Emergency Food Stamps/SNAP Program
- Info Line: 855-373-4636 (x2)
- EBT Customer Service Line: 800-997-7777
- 3101 Chouteau 63103: 314-256-7000
- 4411 N Newstead Ave, 3rd Floor 63115: 314-877-2000
- Income Maintenance: 314-877-2400
Meals on Wheels (must be over 60 or disabled) www.mowstl.org: 314-374-9549
St. Louis Area Food Bank: 314-292-6262
- Has multiple food programs to meet food needs for a wide variety of students and families.
WIC (Women, Infant and Child) www.wicprograms.org
- Supplemental nutrition program for women, infants and children
Hope Food Pantry (City of Light Church) - 8333 Fullerton Ave. 63132
Grace UMC Food Pantry - 6199 Waterman Blvd. 63112: 314-863-1992
St. Louis County Public Health department recommends visiting www.stlcorona.com.
Mercy Neighborhood Pantry has developed a list of resources (pantries) available in St. Louis County