Firm Selection Process
Each response will be reviewed to ensure that it is responsive to the District’s requirements as set forth herein. Failure to meet these requirements may be cause for rejection. An evaluation team will review all responses received and determine a ranking. The evaluation team will evaluate responses on various qualifications, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Knowledge and experience of key staff.
- Availability of key staff personnel and resources.
- Experience and demonstrated competence on similar projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of project scope of District’s primary objectives.
- Technical approach and methodology as it relates specifically to achieving the District’s primary objectives.
- Ability to meet schedule requirements of the project.