Firms will provide a statement of Company qualifications including:
- The name of the firm as well as a brief description of its business activities and history.
- Information on how long the firm has been in business and length of its experience in GIS-related
projects for public school districts.
- Identify the firm’s professional staff members who specifically will be assigned to this contract, the
experience each possesses, and the location of the office from which they work.Provide a biographyand/or resume outlining the experience and credentials of all such staff members.
In their statement, Firms will detail their experience in the following areas:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) (Creation of maps and analysis that visualizes what is happening in the District).
- Statistical analysis (proven ability to provide projections on a geographic level).
- Presenting reliable demographics data.
- Educational K‐12 planning (capacity, educational programming, site analysis, etc.).
In their statement, Firms will provide evidence that:
- The Firm has a proven track record with accurate enrollment analysis.
- Provide documentation of valid professional liability insurance.
- Provide a listing and description of similar Enrollment-Demographic Studies and/or projects awarded with other organizations giving dates of service within the past five years.
- Provide an overview of disclaimers associated with the report.
- Provide at least three client references from similar school district projects - include contact names, email addresses and telephone numbers.
In their statement, Firms will provide:
- A thorough description of its understanding of the project and the proposed technical, public engagement and management approach it would utilize.
- Any additional information that would distinguish your firm in its service to the District.
In their statement, Firms will not provide:
- Cost or fee information with the statement of qualifications.