High Priority Standards
NCCAS Standards 2014 -
Anchor Standard: Apply criteria to evaluate artistic work.
Students will be able to recognize and interpret artistic choices and personal reactions to theater work.
Level 4: Student demonstrates an in-depth inference or advanced application or innovates with the learning goal.
Level 3: Student demonstrates mastery with the learning goal as evidenced by:
- Determining personal aesthetic choices to develop drama and/or theater performances.
- Reflecting on one’s own work over time to identify successful approaches that could be replicated.
- Identifying successful approaches that could be applied in the development of future work.
Level 2: Student demonstrates he/she is nearing proficiency by:
- Recognizing and recalling specific vocabulary, such as: reflection, journaling, aesthetics, evidence.
- Performing processes, such as:
- Comparing and contrasting personal aesthetic choices to develop drama and/or theater performances.
- Reflecting on one’s own work over time.
Level 1: Student demonstrates a limited understanding or skill with the learning goal.